Your new company
Leading healthcare technology firm in Singapore is looking for a Senior Manager (Learning & Talent Management / Organisational Development)
Your new role
Reporting to the Director, Talent Management & Capability Development, the Senior manager will focus on Learning, Talent Management & Succession Planning of High Potentials (HiPOs) and Organizational Development.
You will be working closely with Business Leaders in partnership with HR Business Partners to drive, support and facilitate various transformative corporate Learning, Talent and OD initiatives across the organization.
- Learning needs analysis, design and development of learning tools and the deployment of the learning interventions
- Coordinate and facilitate learning programmers from the administration, logistics arrangements to external vendor management
- Collaborate with internal business and work with external training providers to co-create, design, plan, and deliver various competency based training
- Liaise with various government agencies to identify and develop courses that are applicable for government funding by WDA, SDF and SRP, etc.
- Track learning impact and metrics for management reporting
Talent Management & Succession Planning of HiPOs
- Accountable for devising and advising on the career development plans that will enable the talents to develop new capabilities in aid of their career progression
- Review and track talent metrics for management reporting and in ensuring a deep and sustainable talent and succession pipeline
- Network, support and drive all relevant change management processes
- Manage, support and monitor assigned business’ employee engagement endeavor with reference to data and analytics derived from feedback not limited to the company’s Employee Engagement Survey
- Monitor and ensure that the OD budget is utilised effectively and efficiently.
What you'll need to succeed
What you need to do now
- Minimum Degree with more than 8 years of working experience and exposure in learning and Talent Management, Organisation Development
- Proven track record in conducting learning needs analysis, curriculum design, program development and learning solutions deployment
- Experience in / exposure to HiPO talent identification, supporting, organising and facilitating talent councils / reviews, tracking the development and career progression of talents
- Experience in employee engagement
- Able to work in fast pace environment
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Fong Xin Yan Priscilla
EA Personnel Registration No: R1439497
EA License No: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D