Senior Malware Analyst
Hays is looking for a Senior Malware Analyst to help our client in supporting the SOC investigations and threat detection/prevention.
- Perform static and dynamic analysis of samples, and reverse engineering.
- Develop tools and methods for use in hunt and incident response activities.
- Work closely with the threat intelligence team to research the latest threats and maintain detection capabilities across SIEM, log analytic, and security tool platforms.
- Support projects to improve SOC effectiveness.
- Support and integrate with incident response, threat intelligence, and overall security strategy.
- Produce reports on high-quality documentation of research and analysis results.
Who you will be working for:
Well established End User firm
What we are looking for:
- Min 5 years of experience in Information Security, Malware Analysis and Reverse Engineering experience.
- Experience performing log analysis and host/network forensic analysis in support of incident response or forensics.
- Experience developing network signatures (e.g. Snort, Suricata) and endpoint threat detections.
- Knowledge in programming/scripting language (Python, Java, or PowerShell).
- Hands-on experience in Reverse Engineering. Familiar with debuggers, disassemblers, network protocols, file formats, sandboxes, packed and obfuscated codes as well as Reverse Engineering tools such as IDA Pro.
Please click to apply for this role, we welcome your application! I am a Consultant for Hays Singapore, specializing in Cyber Security, helping tech professionals develop their careers and ensuring organizations are supported by top talent. My passion for this space stems from building a business on strong principles of customer service and delivery – I thrive on delivering for our clients. Finding the right role takes careful consideration – and we’re just the life-long partners that can help you on your journey towards success. Here with you every step of the way – we can connect you with opportunities that match your priorities and goals. Because at Hays, we’re Working for your tomorrow. Reach out for more information: Denise.firstname.lastname@example.org EA License Number: 07C3924 l Registration Number: R1989322 l Company Registration ID No.: 200609504D #1226619