Your new company
Distributor of luxury cars and motorcycles with strong presence in Singapore for more than 50 years is looking for a Senior Executive to focus on learning & development as well as talent management.
Your new role
Reporting to the Senior Manager, the candidate will be responsible for the following:
Learning & Development (50%)
- Implement learning strategies/roadmap and programme that are aligned to the organisation’s objectives.
- Coordinate and assist in the execution of learning programme by embracing various training methods (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training), developing and delivering some in-house learning programme, liaison of L&D programme contracts with vendors and assessing the success of the training plans.
- Work in collaboration with business and HR team to identify training needs, recommends, develops and delivers appropriate training programmes, development initiatives, team building activities and in house bonding projects
Talent Management / Talent Acquisition (50%)
What you'll need to succeed
- Develop, implement, and maintain talent acquisition strategies to meet current and future business hiring needs .
- Support employer branding, campus outreach and network, selection tools and interview guide and assessments.
- Engage in and manage sourcing channels, special job media campaigns, advanced search capabilities, pipelines, and run Talent Acquisition analytics.
What you need to do now
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology or Business Management or other related disciplines
- Experience in supporting learning and development initiatives in a results-measured environment
- Being familiar with the end-to-end recruitment process and have a good understanding of market insights and recruitment trends
- HRIS experience in Workday and/or SAP would be an added advantage
If you're interested in this role, please email your latest CV to Priscilla.email@example.com.
Other than that you can click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now at 63030150.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
EA Reg Number: R1439497
EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D #1239866