Your new company
Our client in the educational sector is looking for a Senior HR Executive to join their growing team.
Your new role
You will report into a Senior Assistant Manager, and work collaboratively with him/her to supervise and guide a team of Senior/Executives to support the HR operations relating to workforce administration matters which includes but not limited to:
What you'll need to succeed
- Processing of contract management for all category of staff
- Handling external/internal consultancy work applications
- Ensuring the delivery of Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Provide essential support to address individual HR needs of employees and managers, in line with the University’s policies and guidelines.
- Manages enquiries and knowledge platforms including but not limited to HR system, case management system, knowledge bank and web content.
- Champion projects from reviewing datapoints to implementation of suggestion to improve service delivery especially through process improvements and system enhancements.
- Deliver data and insights on enquiries received to improve the overall employee experience.
- Positive collaboration with colleagues with Shared Services and stakeholders to ensure seamless HR end to end processes.
- Provide support to internal and external audit.
• Possesses a degree in any related discipline from an accredited college/university
• Preferably 3 years of experience in Shared Services, HR or Customer Service supporting HR function.
• Open to embrace new technological adoptions and high interest in improvising technologies including but not limited to HR system and communication platforms.
• Working knowledge of Workday and/or ServiceNow will be advantageous.
What you'll get in return
You will be given an opportunity to work in one of the largest educational sector. You will also be offered a competitive remuneration package.
Salary up to : $72,000 per annum.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please email your latest CV to Priscilla.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other than that you can click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now at 63030150.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
EA Reg Number: R1439497
EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D #1230576