Your new company
Your new company is in the leisure, travel and tourism industry.
Your new role
This is a 1 year contract role as part of the project finance team. Your new role as the Senior finance manager (fixed Assets), you will be responsible for the recording of the fixed assets in SAP. Ensuring assets listing are properly listed by liaising with different process owners. Responsible for capitalisation of assets. You will also be responsible for fixed assets schedules.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need:
What you'll get in return
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in accountancy
- 5 years of accounting in assets management (construction industry preferred)
- Knowledge on capital allowance and deferred tax pertaining to fixed assets
- SAP proficient
- Strong communication skills to liaise with the different stakeholders of the project.
What you need to do now
- Rewarding career with generous remuneration and flexi-benefits
- Career progression within the company and within regional offices
- Opportunities for training and development.
If you're interested in this role, please send a copy of your updated CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.
Registration ID No: R1985870
EA License Number: 07C3924
Company Registration No: 200609504D
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1233872