Your new company
Join an established Management Consulting firm working on exciting transformation projects and new technologies!
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Demonstrate your expertise to consult and provide direction in services such as Messaging, Sharepoint, Azure AD, MS 365, etc.
- Work closely with Technical leads and Architects to engage in IT discussions to rationalise design, analyse and develop solutions
- Working with external vendors on deployment according to business requirements
- Deliver high quality engagements large scale project environments
- Coordinate with System integrators on evaluation of technology solutions and proof-of-concepts
What you'll get in return
- At least 5 years of hands-on working experience managing IT Infrastructure on Microsoft 365 technologies such as Outlook, Exchange, Active Directory, ADFS and more
- Sound understanding of cloud services on Azure M365 and experience managing enterprise level hybrid and multi-cloud environment
- Able to demonstrate and technical expertise in full suite of Microsoft products, with ability to present well
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members, embracing new technology approaches
- Understanding of SRE and Scrum / Agile methodologies are a strong advantage
This is a unique opportunity to work in a diverse environment dedicated to your professional growth. You will join an established team in the capacity of a Senior Engineer and work on new technologies.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email Hsu Wen (EA reg no.: R1987315) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position to further your career in IT Infrastructure, please contact Hsu Wen at +65 63030158 for a confidential discussion. Hays Registration Number: 200609504D, EA License: 07C3924 #1224880