Your new company
Located in Singapore, this company leads in design, engineering and delivery of facilities. The company’s goal is to provide innovative products and services that enhance the quality of life.
Your new role
Reporting to the lead engineer you’ll be responsible for designing and leading the extra-low voltage system during projects or tenders. This is a highly challenging role with focus on electrical engineering.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Lead the Extra-Low Voltage systems design on assigned large scale projects during the tender, design, procurement, construction, commissioning until finale client acceptance phase;
- Design of control systems, instrumentation, cabling and cable support systems for Process equipment, Industrial Facilities and Commercial Buildings, with the support of of Lead Engineer, if necessary;
- Design of Life Safety System comprising of Public Address Systems, Access control, Closed Circuit, Gas Detection and Fire Alarm systems with the support of a Lead Engineer if necessary;
- Design of Information Technology cabling System with the support of a Lead Engineer if necessary;
- Develop P&IDs, Instruments and IO list, Sequence of Operations, Logic Diagrams, Cause and effect matrices with the support of Lead Engineer if necessary;
- Co-ordination and scheduling activities for the ELV supervisors on a project to ensure timely delivery at project milestone dates;
- Technical Evaluation of vendor submission including approval of shop drawings;
- Guiding ELV engineers / Designer / Draftsman for preparing cable routing plan, hookup drawings, wiring drawings, cable schedule, Junction Box schedule, Instrument Air manifold schedule, Block diagrams, P&IDs, Control System Schematic.
In return for your commitment and previous experience, you’ll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- A competitive salary based on performance and output
- Promising career with one of the local market leaders within the engineering industry
Should you require any further information, please call Cheron Poh on +65 6424 0150 or send in your application to Cheron.Poh@hays.com.sg [mailto:Cheron.Poh@hays.com.sg] Registration ID: R21101273 | EA Licence No.: 07C3924 | Company Registration No.: 200609504D If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1203014