Your new company
Technological Organisation that develops innovative software solutions for various industries and their users in the APAC region, providing award-winning success in agile solutions and infrastructure.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Manage the overall Site Reliability Engineering.
- Responsible to troubleshoot and manage servers, applications and network.
- Ensure the business system is monitored daily and deployments are in smooth operation with emergency response.
- Good understanding of maintenance and operation architecture and architecture design.
- Establish standardised operation systems and management strategies
and implement best practices to optimize performance and platform security for the DevOps team.
What you'll get in return
- 3 year working experience in related field.
- Experienced in automation deployments and monitoring. CICD configuration and SVN/Git version control.
- Knowledge in Server Load balancer (SLB) configuration. Familiar with Node.js environment will be a plus
- Experience in operation and maintenance of Linux systems and security, websites or application platforms.
- Understanding of network knowledge like firewall, VPN, DHCP, DNS or other network technologies.
- Understanding and experience of security protocols like penetration test and maintenance of safe working environment will be a plus. Experience in public Cloud platforms.
- Business’s Current Working Environments: Jenkins/VSTS, GitLab, Hyper-Cloud, Cloudform/AWX etc.
What you need to do now
- Competitive remuneration
- Opportunity for growth
- Comprehensive medical insurance
Click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Contact Lijie Ong at +65 81006059
or email email@example.com
for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Registration Number: R22108533, EA License: 07C3924, Company Registration Number: 200609504D. #1238447