Your new company
A global leading provider of self‐developed mobile games to worldwide users.
Your new role
As a Senior IT Support, you will be responsible for the construction and maintenance of the network and weak current system in the office, including switch and firewall configuration and tuning. Responsibilities:
What you'll need to succeed
- Assist each studio with computer hardware upgrades or replacements.
- Responsible for the maintenance of printer and conference equipment, provide conference support as request.
- Communicate with studios regularly, understand and collect their actual IT requirement.
- Responsible for the daily IT assets management and annual stock taking.
- IT device operation and maintenance, including but not limited to NAS, firewall, switch, router, AP configuration and tuning.
- Daily IT issue recording, technical document writing and sharing with team members.
You will be responsible for the daily IT assets management and annual stock taking, regularly assist each studio in IT matters for on-boarding/off-boarding staff, including computer preparation for new employees and computer recycling after employees leave.
- More than 2 years working experiences in IT or Internet areas.
- Master of computer hardware installation, troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Master of Windows command, strong troubleshooting skill in Windows OS.
- Good sense of customer service, responsibility, and execution.
- Strong sense of initiatives, cooperation and teamwork.
- Familiar with Linux scripting or Windows PowerShell, and use scripting to achieve some automation in daily support
- Experience in construction and maintenance of weak current projects is preferred.
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- Competitive salary package
- Excellent career progression development
- Comprehensive training program
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position within software development, please contact Wendy Wu at +65 6303-0158 or email Wendy.Wu@hays.com.sg for a confidential discussion on your career. Hay Reg Number: R22107458 EA Licence Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No. 200609504D #1228899