Cyber Security Roles in Singapore
Job Posting by Belle Lim, Cyber Security Consultant at Hays Singapore
An established leading educational institution in Singapore, with strong presence in digital transformation and emerging technology, is looking for a Senior IT Security Engineer to join the team. With a strong focus in adult lifelong learning & digitalization as part of their IT business strategy, this role will provide the candidate an opportunity to get exposed to Cloud AWS (even without much experience in Cloud) as well as quality trainings, courses or even opportunities to take on certifications will be provided.
Your new role
• Engage in tracking, configuring and administering any phishing software that also involves sending regular phishing email campaign to users and regular reporting.
• Configuring, administering, managing Privileged Access Management tools (E.g CyberArk)
• Coordinating VAPT / pentest by liasing with vendors
• Responsible for managing IT Security projects for existing infrastructure that include enhancements and new system implementation to be delivered within project timelines.
• Perform audit log reviews and assessments to detect security breaches and anomalies
• Document security policies and procedures
What you’ll need to succeed
- At least 3 years of experience in IT Security Field
- Must have experience with Configuring / Administering PAM products (CyberArk / BeyondTrust / RSA etc)
- VAPT / Pentest Coordination experience is required
- Strong experience in vendor, project, service, people, stakeholder management and process improvement.
- AWS Cloud exposure is a bonus. Candidates without cloud experience are welcome too, as this role provides an opportunity to pick up AWS Cloud.
- Professional certifications such as CISSP, CEH, will be valuable
What you’ll get in return
• You will be part of a leading culture firm with strong presence in digital transformation and emerging technology
• Opportunities for quality training / courses / certifications
• Metaverse ready environment, with modernize IT infrastructure to be in the Cloud space
• Rewarding Career progression opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Belle.email@example.com. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply now or refer a friend (Get rewarded with $200 CapitaStar Gift voucher upon a successful friend referral!)
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
EA License Number: 07C3924 l Registration Number: R21100438 l Company Registration ID No.: 200609504D