Your new company
We are the world's leading recruiting experts in recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people. We power the world of work by truly understanding our clients and candidates, locally and globally. We provide deep expertise across a wide spectrum of industries and sectors.
Hays operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments. We believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. Looking after the careers of professionals and directly influencing lives is something most people never have the chance to do. At Hays, you'll do it every day.
We are looking for ambitious individuals to join our growing family. If you are passionate about people, determined to be the best, thrive under pressure and respond proactively and positively to targets, a career at Hays could be for you.
Your new role
As a Manager - Technology, your responsibilities include:
What you'll need to succeed
- To maximise office fees both through individual and team results.
- To oversee performance and lead consultants to meet their personal objectives whilst achieving business unit objectives
- Develop and maintain all aspects of a high-performance culture
- Consistently exhibit behaviour aligned with Hays values
- Monitor and review business plans and KPI’s
- Identify local clients with opportunities for business development within the IT Industry
- Gather accurate data regarding target clients and companies via sales calls and client visits
- Proactively pursue leads to establish long term relationships
- Initiate business networking through professional bodies, industry groups, client and candidate referrals to build personal and corporate profile with customers
We welcome professionals from various industries. Key qualities required:
What you'll get in return
- Experience in IT Recruitment/IT Sales industry
- Experience leading a team of at least 3 preferred
- Exceptional motivation with strong ambition and sales-drive
- Passionate about helping people flourish and achieve their career goals
- Energised by connecting with new people and seeking out new relationships
- Driven towards achieving results in an environment full of healthy competition
- Inquisitive and curious, always wanting to know more about people and the world of work
- Confident to establish new relationships
- Ambitious to achieve results and progress your career
- Adaptable and agile, able to constantly seek new opportunities in the market
At Hays you’ll never stand still because we harness your potential. We believe in promoting our people based on merit. With world-class training and mentoring from senior leaders, the possibilities for your career are endless. As a recruitment consultant, you’ll have the opportunity to determine your career path that is aligned with your skills and interests. Achieve and you’ll be fast-tracked into people or business leadership. We have transparent promotion criteria, so you’ll always have a goal to work towards. We provide attractive base salary plus uncapped commission structure.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Jessine Ng at Jessine.email@example.com
At Hays, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and our community. Hays is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that embraces diversity and strives to be inclusive environment for our people.
Registration ID: R1989117
EA License number: 07C3924
Company Registration number: 200609504D