Senior Consultant (Digital Forensics and Incident Response)
Hays Technology is looking for a Senior Consultant – DFIR to help our client facilitate an orderly and efficient response to cyber incidents.
What you will be doing:
- To conduct forensics analysis on endpoints and network logs to support investigations.
- Manage the forensics lab and its supporting infrastructure.
- Identify new technologies to enhance forensics analysis.
Who you will be working for:
A reputable company in the govt. sector delivering solutions across to keep the cyberspace safe.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Able to perform forensics analysis across Windows, Mac and Linux Platform.
- Ability to analyse network and application logs.
- Good understanding of operating systems such as Windows and Linux.
- Major security certifications e.g. EnCase Certified Examiner, AccessData Certified Examiner, SANS GIAC Certified Forensic Examiner (GCFE), GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA), or GIAC Network Forensic Analyst (GNFA).
What you will get in return:
- Working in a meaningful, rewarding, and challenging career.
- A competitive salary package + variable bonus.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives.
Please click to apply for this role, we welcome your application! I am a Consultant for Hays Technology, specializing in Cyber Security for Singapore, helping tech professionals develop their careers and ensuring organizations are supported by top talent. My passion for this space stems from building a business on strong principles of customer service and delivery – I thrive on delivering for our clients.
At Hays Technology, we are shaping the future of recruitment. Cyber security skills have never been needed more, and data security and impenetrable protection for operating models are a top priority. We are talking –all the time –to organizations who are relying on the increased automation of their security systems, and the professionals who build them, so whether you are hiring for your team, or looking to take the next step in your cyber career, talk to us today. Reach out for more information: Denise.email@example.com
EA License Number: 07C3924 l Registration Number: R1989322 l Company Registration ID No.: 200609504D #1215961