Your new company
A global biotechnology company is looking for a Budgeting & Contracting Senior Associate to join the team!
Your new role
• Manages the whole process for clinical site contracts including contracts and amendments preparation, negotiation, escalation, translation, sending and signature
• Responsible/point-of-contact for the contracting process for both in-house and locally outsourced studies
• Escalates contract and budget issues to Legal or Pricing Group and local or global Study Manager as appropriate
• Perform ongoing and end-of-trial contract budget reconciliation as needed.
What you'll need to succeed
• Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent (BSc is preferred) within Life Sciences or Biotechnology.
• At least 2 to 5 years of experience in contracting / Budgeting.
• Clinical Trial / Clinical Operations experience will be preferred.
• Strong communication skills and negotiation skills.
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to join a dynamic management team and enjoyable working environment. You will be given the opportunity to be well exposed to the business and an excellent chance for progression.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in the role, click "apply now" or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role, email Sylvia at Sylvia.Kang@hays.com.sg
EA License number: 07C3924 | Registration ID number: R1770199 Company Registration number: 200609504D #1210406
Healthcare & Medical
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Sylvia Kang, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Singapore