Your new company
You’ll be working for a banking company who is looking for a Senior Change Risk, Control & Governance Analyst. This will be a 1-year contract role, to be based in Singapore.
Your new role
- Assess and address operational & change risk related requests and identify the impact to the SABRE Programme
- Support regulatory impact analysis (e.g.Risk Treatment Plan actions and regulatory remediation plan actions)
- Review and maintain the operating model / Target Operating Model (TOM) with respect to the Programme Management and implement changes where and as required
- Support Programme Governance and Admin where appropriate
- Act as Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for and handle key operation risk assessments including:
- Preliminary Change Risk Ratings to identify the impact for non-delivery of projects
- Work with key stakeholders including Project Managers, Product Owners and Risk Framework Owners to obtain key inputs into the Change Risk Assessment (CRA)
- Enter and maintain risk information (i.e.Rating, Risk Type and descriptions) in JIRA and Clarity
- Work closely together with Project Managers, Business Analysts and Developers
- to identify adverse conditions which can increase operational risks and address them accordingly
- to prepare required documentation and sign-off documents for Go-Live of CRA relevant Milestones
- Work closely together with Operational Risk to ensure common understanding for Go-Live of Milestones
- Actively address and close issues raised by Operational Risk
- Maintain appropriate Audit trail of documents and sign-off for CRA relevant Go-Lives
- Work closely with Process Owners to ensure common understanding of impact of Go-Lives and relevant updates in the operational risk system (done by Process Owners)
- Manage the overall delivery whilst guiding stakeholders and project teams through the above tasks
What you'll need to succeed
- 8+ years hands on Risk Analyst experience with Risk Change background.
- High level understanding of Financial Market, risk, and trade workflows.
- Involved in control reviews, engagements with Basel Committee on Banking Supervision (BCBS).
- Prior knowledge of JIRA, Confluence and Clarity is a plus Prior experience as a (Risk / Front Office) change person would be beneficial.
- Strong system and dataflow awareness and an ability to understand a system front to back.
- Familiarity and confidence working in an agile development environment.
- Strong stakeholder skills to explain requirements for CRA and to obtain required signoffs.
What you'll get in return
- A strong understanding of the data flows within Risk and Pricing Systems in an Investment Banking/Financial Markets Trading environment.
- Understanding of trade capture and market data in such an environment.
- Market / Credit Risk methodology knowledge and/or business understanding.
- Project Lifecycle experience is a plus.
- Experience working with Operational or other Risk teams.
- Understanding the requirements for TOM and operating models.
- Someone who can drive / facilitate the requirements and development effort with the business.
- This role is open for Singaporean / Singapore PR / EP holder with notice period max 1 month.
- The max salary range is 14000 SGD - 16000 SGD per month.
The company does provide attractive remuneration for their employees. Besides that, you will have the opportunity to be part of a well-known banking company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.