Your new company
You’ll be working for a banking company who is looking for a Senior Business Analyst. This will be a 1 year contract role, to be based in Singapore.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Understanding and analysing business needs in order to deliver solutions to the business.
- Understand and verify Business Requirements.
- Perform impact analysis
- Responsible for converting business requirements into functional specifications and ensuring solutions conform to business requirements.
- Considers and defines the impact of technical change for business areas.
- Work with respective data experts, data sourcing teams and vendor subject matter experts:
- On data analysis and mapping
- To create data requirement specifications based on the data mapping exercise.
- To Identify any data gaps in the data warehouses or TP systems
- Work with Finance Operations and Transformation (FOT), Capital CoE, Change CoE, Enterprise Change Governance, Group Finance & Risk and Countries on business requirements and enhancements.
- Work with the businesses to prepare test strategy, test plans, test cases & conditions
- Oversee all testing (Product Acceptance Testing, System Integration Testing & User Acceptance Testing) and troubleshoot reported BCRS problems (e.g. data error and Basel calculation errors, etc.)
- Liaise with Vendor and Business teams on testing, test results verification and production issues.
- Co-ordinate with BCRS Production Support team and Operations team on any production batch run problems that are data or business functions related.
- Work closely with Singapore, Malaysia and Chennai T&I (Technology & Innovation) teams to ensure that business required solutions are developed (in accordance with the bank’s System Delivery Framework standards and processes) and delivered successfully.
What you'll get in return
- Strong business analytical skills and strong communications skills (oral and written), people management, business requirements definitions, data analysis, functional specifications, test planning, functional testing, business training and post implementation support to business.
- Basel IV knowledge is a must.
- Must have Credit risk experience.
- 6- 8 years of Risk authority experience.
- Strong project management skills with Basel II & III exposure.
- Strong technical knowledge to understand the application, deliver solutions and be able to work with Development and Testing team
- Advantage with Fermat CAD or Risk Authority (RAy) system knowledge and experience
- Good understanding of Basel II & III, Risk Management and local regulatory guidelines (e.g. PRA, MAS, HKMA, CBRC, FSC, BNM, BOT, FSS, BaFin, SARB, CBUAE, etc).
- Familiarity with Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile and Scrum Master methodologies.
- He/she had worked in at least 6-8 large projects.
- Knowledge and experience with a bank, similar financial institution or in a vendor environment supporting financial institutions.
- Knowledge of the bank’s Transaction Processing systems, data warehouses, and risk management related functionality
- Minimum 10 to 12 years working experience, preferably in Risk Management and/or Risk Finance environments.
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish good working relationships with people at all levels.
- Ability to share knowledge and work well in a team environment.
- Advanced proficiency with analytical tools to examine and analyze data, must know SQL for data extraction.
- This role is open to Singaporean or Singapore PR or EP holder (max 1 month notice period) and must currently based in Singapore.
The company does provide attractive remuneration for their employees. Besides that, you will have the opportunity to be part of a well-known banking company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1208918