Your new company
You’ll be working for a multinational bank who is looking for a Senior Business Analyst focusing on Data Change management. This will be a 1 year contract, to be based in Singapore.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Develop a deep understanding of the current state of Client Coverage’s data, processes, and systems
- Drive completion of key milestones for Client Coverage in accordance with the overall DPTP programme and the Risk Remediation Plan.
- Leads the Data Discovery exercise for all the Data standards and complete mandatory artefacts (Data Discovery Templates, Data Flowchart, Data Inventory etc.)
- Performs Gap Analysis of current state against the requirements in the Data Standard.
- Coordinate reviews and sign-off with GPOs (Group Process Owner Support) for all the above.
- Conduct and Lead Business Impact Assessments on the business and process from the tools/enablers that the Central DPTP team delivers to CCIB CC.
- Design Target Operating Models to conform to Data Standards, identity business solutions to meet the requirements in a complex process and technology environments, validate impact assessment & drive implementation plan
- Lead and drive key Change Management outcomes including Operational design, Communications, Learning, Operational Readiness & Operational Guidance to embed Data Management Standards for end user communities
- Effectively engage senior business stakeholders across geographies -Strong communication skills and ability to tailor complex content to stakeholder audiences
- Build strong and effective relationships with programme and business counterparts
- Proven experience in co-ordination of multiple dependencies and stakeholders in complex, large scale deployment environments
- Manage team of business analysts to ensure that deliverables are completed timely and to the required quality standards
What you'll get in return
- Must have 10 years work experience as Functional Business Analyst in Banking sector.
- Good knowledge on Data standards.
- Experienced with multi-countries/multi-jurisdictions implementation on regulatory/ compliance implementation or other general process.
- Must have solid experience in Business transformation & change management.
- Exposure to data policies is a plus.
- Hands-on experience in operating model design (people, process, technology, information) with an ability to articulate complex ideas in layman-friendly terms
- Experience as a Lead Business Analyst, Transformation Lead or similar business change-centric role delivering change in the context of process and regulatory/ policy standards implementation
- Process, commercial and operational awareness needed to develop appropriate tactical and strategic solutions.
- Experience with reviewing, understanding and mapping a complex business process to determine how specific regulatory obligations & policy requirements impact a process and the respective controls/elements in those processes.
- Experience with designing solutions to meet policy and regulatory requirements for existing processes, in collaboration with technology.
- Prior experience working in Agile Scrum team will be advantageous
- Technical knowledge of privacy laws and regulations in the UK (GDPR), Singapore (PDPC) and Hong Kong (PDPO) as a minimum, including the guidelines and recommendations of the respective Privacy Regulators like the UK ICO would be good to have
- Strong stakeholder management skills with experience in managing various stakeholder groups
- This role is only open to Singaporean or Singapore PR.
- The max monthly salary range is 9000 SGD till 15K SGD max.
Opportunity to work in a global bank.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D #1226666