Security Senior Analyst/Analyst
Hays Singapore is looking for a Security Analyst to help our client to provide cyber incident response subject matter expertise.
- Monitor and analyse security events and identify trends, attacks, and potential threats
- Review and analyse cyber threats and vulnerabilities
- Responding and investigating potential incidents across laptops, servers, network devices, and cloud systems by assessing, mitigating and containing identified threats
- Support and manage cyber investigations
- Working on security projects and operational improvement initiatives
- Identify gaps and manage the improvements in process, technologies, and monitoring
Who you will be working for:
A Fortune Global 500 firm.
What we are looking for:
- Min 1-2 years of relevant Incident Response experience. 4-5 years’ experience may be considered for Senior Analyst title.
- Experience in Splunk monitoring tool is a must.
- Technical security certifications e.g. SANS, CREST, EC-Council or relevant would be an advantage
- Hands on technical experience on various tools used in the security stack including but not limited to Email Security, IPS/IDS technologies, Proxies etc.
- Familiarity with scripting languages e.g. Powershell, Python
What you will get in return:
- Working in a meaningful, rewarding, and challenging career.
- A competitive salary package + variable bonus.
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives.
Please click to apply for this role, we welcome your application! I am a Consultant for Hays Singapore, specializing in Cyber Security, helping tech professionals develop their careers and ensuring organizations are supported by top talent. My passion for this space stems from building a business on strong principles of customer service and delivery – I thrive on delivering for our clients. Finding the right role takes careful consideration – and we’re just the life-long partners that can help you on your journey towards success. Here with you every step of the way – we can connect you with opportunities that match your priorities and goals. Because at Hays, we’re Working for your tomorrow. Reach out for more information: Denise.firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License Number: 07C3924 l Registration Number: R1989322 l Company Registration ID No.: 200609504D #1232152