Your new company
My client is a bulge-bracket bank looking for a Securities Specialist to join their team in Singapore.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Proactively support WMO APAC Securities Functional Management in Hedge Funds segregation related project
- Perform daily liaising with CAs relating to Segregation of Clients' existing hedge funds holdings to enable our firm to comply with risk requirements within operational standards.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders such as client advisors, Investment Product teams, custodians, operational issues as well as conducting ad-hoc and regular checks
- Support the preparation of reports related to the remediation if required
- Troubleshoot if there are any breaks in records
- Provide assistance to the team as and when required
- Participate and contribute to projects
- The staff could be reallocated to other areas depending on the status of the assignments
- A university degree
- Minimum 1 years relevant working experience in a Wealth Management environment with direct experience in back office operations preferred
- Knowledge of hedge funds settlement, which includes identifying, segregating holdings into individual sub-accounts and impacts by the alignment movements is a plus
- Communication skills (Are you comfortable to clearly articulate operational matters in front of both internal and external stakeholders and appropriately handle their queries/ challenges?)
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- Exposure to hedge fund settlement operation in relation with custodians, brokers, and transfer agents.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Opportunity to learn and develop in a bulge-bracket bank.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D #1237310