Your new company
You’ll be working for a banking company who is looking for a Scrum Master/ Project Manager, this will be a 1 year contract role, to be based in Singapore.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Manages projects within the authentication services.The projects can be desktop multi factor authentication or passwordless authentication projects.
- Drive the delivery of the project from ideation, inception to implementation and production.
- Coordinate solution implementation, advisory, problem management and change control
- Excellent collaborator with business teams, infra teams, security operations and offers overall guidance and direction.
- Provides simple solutions to a variety of complex technical problems.
- Support and guidance to others within the team and across the function as needed.
- Work independently with minimal supervision in order to define and implement complex projects.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact at all levels of the organization, from senior executives to technical experts.
What you'll get in return
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field.
- Must come from Banking sector.
- 10+ years of project management experience with at least 5 years in banking.
- Project manager certifications (such as PMP) preferred.
- Cyber security certifications (such as CISSP and CISM) preferred
- Experienced in delivering Cybersecurity technology project..
- This role is open to Singaporean or Singapore PR and EP holder (max 1 month notice period) currently based in Singapore.
- The max salary range is 15000 SGD - 18500 SGD per month.
The company does provide attractive remuneration for their employees. Besides that, you will have the opportunity to be part of a well-known banking company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1207991