Your new company
You’ll be working for a banking company who is looking for Scrum Master. This will be 1 year contract role to be based in Singapore.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Develop a new platform (greenfield project) from scratch. Initial design, coding & functional testing for cloud deployment delivering in Agile methodology
- Leading and coaching the organization in its Agile adoption and promoting delivery of business value
- Teach and Coach Agile practices and values within the organization
- Influencing change that increases team performance at a sustainable pace
- Building and promoting an open, trusting and respectful team environment; facilitating discussion, collaborative decision making and conflict resolution
- Collaborating with the Product Owner to ensure backlogs are groomed and maintained
- Providing support to the team(s) using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
- Organizing and facilitating daily stand-ups, requirement estimation, sprint & release planning, demos, retrospectives and other related team meetings.
- Tracking and reporting of all relevant team performance metrics to ensure organizational transparency, including but not limited to team velocity, sprint & release status
- Help Product Owner to work in Release planning and align release plans with technology partners
- Run Scrum of Scrums on distributed teams
- Work closely with Agile practitioners and DevOps to ensure optimise CICD implementation
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant.
- SCRUM experience for at least 5 years.
- Must have experience with project Delivery and Lean implementation
- Good stakeholder management skills at enterprise management level.
- Banking or E commerce background is an advantage.
- Someone who has done large scale scrum is a plus.
- A proven track record of successfully implementing software or web development projects, with a minimum 5+ years of experience serving in a scrum master role leading cross-functional teams in a fast-paced services and enterprise and banking environment
- Experience leading multiple (3+) teams concurrently, with direct responsibility for tracking & reporting on key metrics
- Experience 3+ years in scale scrum implementation in distributed locations
- Experience in any scaling scrum i.e. Scrum of Scrum, LeSS, SaFE
- Experience in agile transformation space
- Demonstrated ability to apply best practices re: backlog management, capturing burndown & velocity metrics and task-level definition/estimation.
- Must be self-motivated, proactive and able to work well under pressure to manage competing demands
- Experience in project tracking tools JIRA, Confluence, TFS, Trello, Rally etc. is an advantage
- Understanding/knowledge of software best practices, like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI), Writing User Stories, BDD (ATDD)
- Relevant Agile training and certifications a plus
- Put actual Agile practice in delivering MVP – customer first mentality
- This role is only open to Singaporean or Singapore PR or EP holder (max 1 month notice period).
Opportunity to work in a global bank.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1221279