Your new company
You’ll be working for a banking company who is looking for Cloud Platform Integration Configurer. This will be a 1 year contract role to be based in Singapore.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Support and development of existing and new integration points for Success Factors project
- Define strategy for future integration solutions
- Work closely with stakeholders and technical team to translate business requirements into technical solutions and complete the configurations or integrations with Success Factors
- Provide support and streamline of data consolidation processes
- Understand the technical architecture and build the integrations with the mapping fields end to end
- CPI /BTP (Business Tech Platform)/ SAP Fiori Certification is mandatory
- 4 -6 years of experience in SAP Cloud Platform Integration(CPI) and Integration Center
- Experienced with implementation of 4-5 SAP projects.
- Strong technical expertise in SAP CPI and Integration Center with Success Factors with at least 2 years’ experience in using SuccessFactors API including Compound Employee
- Employee Central(EC) and building custom interfaces
- Experience working in a multi-location organisation is preferred.
- Experience with full lifecycle implementation and complex integrations with SAP and non-SAP system.
- Hands on experience in building end to end integration with custom iflows
- Strong expertise with Groovy scripts and XSLT
- Able to implement and maintain custom solution independently
- Good working knowledge with protocols like SOAP, IDOC, SFTP, REST, SMTP, ODATA, OAuth, mTLS, etc
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Project Management experience is desirable
- Knowledge of System Development Life Cycle is desirable
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline
- This role is only open to Singaporean / Singapore PR.
- The max salary range is 10K SGD to 15700 SGD per month.
Opportunity to work in a multinational bank.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1219090