Your new company
Join the leading company providing a high level of expertise servicing the packaging and containers manufacturing industry.
Your new role
Your responsibilities are but not limited to:
What you'll need to succeed
- Develop OHSE initiatives and ensure thorough execution of activities in the company.
- Manage team and consistently drive improvement in employees’ behaviour, safety rules and healthy/safe environment of the daily operations.
- Ensure OHSE activities are compliant with the local government and company guidelines and related regulations.
- Manage and execute effective EHS training to co-workers, temporary workers, contractors, and visitors, that satisfies regulatory and company EHS requirements.
- Conduct EHS inspections, audits and self-assessments to assure compliance with company standards and regulatory requirements.
In order to ensure your success in this role, you will be highly encouraged to possess the following requirements:
What you'll get in return
- Min. Diploma by recognised institute.
- Min. 2 years of experience in safety related field.
- Experience in manufacturing environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess safety officer certification.
- Registered fire safety manager would be an added advantage.
This is a rare opportunity to join a rapidly growing company that has a strong vision to empower the future of packaging and containers manufacturing.
What you need to do now
- Challenging yet fulfilling career in one of the most attractive employers in the business
- Various opportunities to learn and upgrade your skillsets
- Competitive remuneration package and benefits
Should you require any further information, please call Angie Ng on +65 6424 0150 or send in your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Reg Number: R1982471 | EA Licence No.: 07C3924 | Company Registration No.: 200609504D
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1241127