Your new company
Start-up Molecular Diagnostics Company, exciting, fast paced and dynamic environment.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Perform testing on an automated sample to result NGS fluidic assay platform
- Perform feasibility and proof of concept study to bring design concepts to prototyping
- Perform fluidic DNA / RNA extraction from various sample materials
- Conduct verification testing on NGS assays according to design control requirements
- Analyze results and propose innovative resolution to design challenges
- Work closely with industry partners during the development phase
What you need to do now
- Candidate must possess relevant qualification in Molecular Biology, Life Science, Bioengineering or equivalent.
- Prior experience in development of microfluidics or molecular diagnostic assay is a plus
- Experience in development of molecular diagnostics assay in accordance to ISO 13485 requirements
- Good interpersonal skills for interacting with team members
- Driven and committed to the success of the development
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
EA Reg Number: R21103035 EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D #1222924