Your new company
Be part of a fast-growing and innovative Biotech start-up which specialises in developing precision therapies against targets within Oncology and Immunology.
Your new role
This role will be an individual contributor, reporting into the Head of Regulatory Science and working closely with the discovery and development teams based in Singapore and US. You will be providing strategic regulatory guidance in optimizing the development of the company’s pipeline in compliance with global filing plans and regional regulatory requirements.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- More than 5 years of Regulatory experience in developing regulatory strategies
- Experience in preparing of regulatory submissions (Eg. IND and CTA) for clinical trials in a global setting
- Experience working with US FDA, EMA or EU national authorities
- Strong written and oral communication skills, engaging approach, and perseverance with a drive for results
- Able to work cross-functionally with diversified teams and external partners
- Enjoy working in start-up environment and rolling up your sleeves
In return, you'll be part of an organization who values their employees. You will have a structured career growth and plenty of developmental opportunities. You will also be compensated with attractive remuneration package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email me at Shawna.Wong@hays.com.sg.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
EA License number: 07C3924 EA Registration No: R1982472 Company’s Registration number: 200609504D #1221351