Your new company
You’ll be working as a Regulatory Reporting Manager to work onsite within a multinational bank's Digital Venture office. It's a very small, but growing venture, with new and exciting problems to solve. This will be a 9-months contract role to be based in Singapore.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- We work in project-based sprints in small, interdisciplinary teams. You'd be able to work on and solve some of the many interesting challenges we are facing, learn new ways of working, and build delightful high-quality products for our customers.
- You will be reporting to the Financial Controller and be the key liaison for regulatory reporting. You will be working closely with technology partners to setup system to meet core regulatory requirements and ensure appropriate controls are established and always maintained
- Being a licensed bank, you will monitor compliance with local regulatory requirements and draw management attention to any action needed to these requirements
- Deliver accurate and timely financial and statistical information to local regulator
- To liaise with local regulator(s) on issues arising from financial, statistical, and other reports
- Work with the various teams to develop and maintain effective financial information systems to satisfy the reporting needs of local regulators
- Assess and implement changes to regulatory reporting as the bank rolls out new products
- Manage operational risk of the Regulatory Reporting function through all applicable policies and standards
- Ensure that required control standards are being met, by continuous monitoring of risk and control Indicators
- Highlight and escalate (as required) where control standards are not being met, including highlighting control design deficiencies or gaps
- Monitor compliance with local regulatory requirements, escalations, financial and statistical information to local regulator and implement changes to regulatory reporting like MAS 610, 649, QI&E.
What you'll get in return
- Minimum must have 5 years’ experience in Regulatory Reporting for a financial institution
- Strong sense, knowledge and exposures to local financial regulatory environment in Singapore
- Need to be open minded.
- Keen to work in a start-up business.
- Demonstrated understanding of how Fintech operates differently from conventional financial organization
- Strong business partner who can influence and effectively challenge stakeholders
- Energy and desire to succeed; follows through on commitments; pushes self and others to deliver exceptional results
- Strong collaboration, consensus building, problem resolution and communication skills are a prerequisite
- This role is only open for Singaporean and Singapore PR.
Opportunity to work in a reputable multinational bank.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1215884