Your new company
- You will be working in a leading financial technology platform specialising in e-commerce and point of sale payments.
Your new role
- As a key member of the team, you’ll be trusted with establishing regulatory strategies and represent compliance and regulatory on a broad range of products and workflows, drafting and negotiating agreements, manage regulatory requests and filings.
- Analysing regulatory policies, guidelines and reports, licensing and authorisation requirements related to the payments and financial services industry
- Assist in corporate secretarial matters and liaisons with external advisors and auditors to meet compliance requirements.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in operational compliance and regulatory experience
- Qualified in commonwealth jurisdiction (e.g Singapore, Australia)
- Working knowledge of the payment industry, finance or retail banking would be advantageous. Some experience in corporate secretarial work would be beneficial.
What you'll get in return
- Promising career with one of the leading market leaders within the fintech industry
- A competitive salary based on performance and output.
- Opportunity to gained regional exposure.
- Autonomy and opportunities to develop into a senior role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please email a copy of your updated CV and contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. EA Reg Number: R22106488 EA License Number: 07C3924 Company Registration No: 200609504D #1224863