Your new company
Join one of the leading pharmaceutical company today! Excellent opportunities for learning in Regulatory Affairs work.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Communicate with regulatory authorities as well as overseas counterparts with regards to regulatory affairs matters such as product registrations, changes in existing products and renewals
- Ensures regulatory support throughout product life cycle including labelling and dossier modifications. Cooperates with other departments to collect information needed for recall reporting, including initial and follow-up reports
- Support activities related to product license maintenance and resolution of relevant regulatory issues.
- Ensure compliance of local and international market regulatory requirements (HSA, TGA, FDA, EU, others as applicable)
What you'll get in return
- At least 2 years of relevant regulatory affairs experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Min. Bachelor’s degree holder in Life Sciences / Pharmacy
- Relevant experiences in regulatory affairs or a similar role/function
You will be part of a leading organization who values employees and have a structured career growth with development opportunities. You will also be compensated with attractive remunerations.
What you need to do now
If you're keen on pursuing this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV (word document / PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration ID No. R1330566 EA License No.: 07C3924 #1232182