Your new company
My client is a renown global payments firm with a strong business presence in the region. We are looking for a Regional Tax Manager to build and lead the APAC team.
Your new role
This being a pioneer role, we are looking for someone that has the ambition and hunger to spearhead the Tax team, providing support to the Group, ensuring compliance with all local and relevant tax rules within the APAC region. Here’s a snippet of the JD:
What you'll need to succeed
- Provide tax advice on compliance, planning, audits, and litigation.
- Assist in implementing transfer pricing policies within APAC, including transfer pricing documentation.
- Ensure compliance to corporate tax filing requirements for the Group.
- Handle both direct and indirect tax audits.
- Provide direct tax support in the implementation of tax and business driven projects.
We are looking for a highly analytical Tax Professional, with at least 6 years of tax experience, preferably from the Fintech/Payments space. This being a pioneer role, you should be willing to get your hands dirty, while getting excited at the prospect of breaking ground and building a team. You should also have strong problem-solving skills and the ability to provide recommendations in this area of expertise.
What you'll get in return
My client is looking to offer a competitive remuneration package including non-monetary benefits, with a progressive culture and great upside potential.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please reach out to me at Jonathan.email@example.com with an updated CV for a confidential chat. If this job isn’t your exact fit but you’re keen to look out, please also reach out to me for a confidential chat on your career options.
EA Reg Number: R22108517
EA License Number: 07C3924
Company Registration No: 200609504D #1238766