Your new company
My client is a top Swedish medical device company located in Central of Singapore. Due to internal promotion, they are looking for a Regional Supply Chain Specialist to join their team.
Your new role
Reporting to the Regional Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for the inventory management and order to cash & logistics process.
What you'll need to succeed
- Collaborate with local teams, distribution vendor to ensure stock replenishment are timely and optimum to support demand targets
- Monitor incoming shipments to ensure on time delivery, keep local team and distributor vendor updated on shipments and stock availability
- Handle customer orders and to ensure accurate and timely delivery
- Work closely with distributor vendor to ensure efficient incoming/outgoing inventories and support financial, stock and quality audit processes
- Vendor Performance Management, including verification of invoices and charges
- Manage local inventories of Finish Goods: plans, monitors and controls all stock levels in the flow to ensure optimal inventory level
- Be part of continuous improvement projects to improve the supply chain cycle in the region
What you'll get in return
- At least a Bachelor in Supply Chain Management or related studies
- At least 5 years of Regional Supply Chain experience in a MNC environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, SAP (SD & MM) and APO system
- Good knowledge in Logistics, Freight Management and Warehouse Management
In return, you'll be part of an organization who values their employees. You will have a structured career growth and plenty of developmental opportunities. You will also be compensated with attractive remuneration package.
What you need to do now
If you’re keen on pursuing this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV (word document) to email@example.com (Registration ID No. R1545727)
EA License No.: 07C3924
Company’s Registration number: 200609504D #1238380