Your new company
A fast paced, world renowned technology company that you will be a part of the security and business resilience team.
Your new role
- Field phone calls, emails and chat requests using strong customer service skills while taking actions that support efficient security operations.
- Monitor enterprise alarm monitoring systems, triage service outages, use CCTV for security investigations and assist with access control functions.
- Dispatch field security units using radio systems, communicate with incident management teams, and escalate security matters to various business partners.
- Initiate repair tickets, create detailed incident reports, and pass down situational debriefs to security operations centre teams across geographies.
- Support projects and programs within the security operations centre environment.
What you'll need to succeed
- B.A. or B.S. degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in a security operations centre, emergency service control room or similar command centre/call centre environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bilingual or multilingual speaker with knowledge of pronunciation rules and natural language processing.
- Ability to work assigned shifts as well as non-standard work hours as needed, including weekends, holidays and other shift-based schedules
What you'll get in return
An excellent opportunity awaits you in one of the world's largest tech company, providing the ideal culture for both growth and work-life balance, surrounded by world class facilities.
What you need to do now
Apply now! Send your CV across Dashini.Raj@hays.com.my, and don’t miss out on this opportunity!
EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D #1233628