Your new company
Growing company within the area of Nutraceuticals with innovative solutions to improve the health of people world wide!
Your new role
As a Scientific Liaison, you will be a key member of the dynamic team based in Singapore. You are empowered to make independent decisions to create a significant impact on the continuous growth of the business. Being a strategic member of the R&D Department, you will also work closely with the Commercial Department & Customer Service Department to drive the growth of business across APAC region.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Degree, PhD or MSc in pharmacy, biology, biomedical science, medical science or closely related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of commercial support function such as regulatory, medical affairs, scientific liaison role in a B2B pharmaceutical, life science, medical device field
- Highly motivated independent, self-starter and with an entrepreneurial spirit who has the ability to interact proactively with scientists and commercial teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, presentation skills and confident in presenting to individuals at multiple levels in the organization (junior levels to C-suite)
- Strong organizational, planning and problem solving skills
In return, you'll be part of an organization who values their employees. You will have a structured career growth and plenty of developmental opportunities. You will also be compensated with attractive remuneration package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email me at Shawna.Wong@hays.com.sg.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
EA License number: 07C3924 EA Registration No: R1982472 Company’s Registration number: 200609504D #1223965