Your new company
The company is one of the leading payment platforms, they are part of the global technology giant. Currently they are looking to grow their office in Singapore especially in technology function.
Your new role
You will play an important role in the global product management team. In this role, you will design and execute the development and integration of leading payment capabilities to strategic e-commerce platforms, as well as empowering payment ecosystem in global markets. You will be responsible for the products to ensure optimal user experience, operation efficiency, security and compliant to regulations.
What you'll need to succeed
- Responsible for digital wallet product which covers user acquisition, KYC/verification, top up/payment, promotion and every expects of a typical digital wallet service.
- Collaborate with strategic e-commerce platforms and other partners to deliver and manage product solutions that help achieve business goals.
- Understand competitive landscape in regional markets, discover market insights and identify customer pain points.
- Take ownership of the product, manage short/long term product roadmap based on the business and customer value.
- Analyse user behaviour through research, observation, data analysis and E2E testing. Engineer and deliver user-friendly and relevant digital wallet/payment experience to customers.
What you'll get in return
- More than 3 years’ experience in product management or related role.
- Experienced in a digital wallet, payments or fintech industry is highly preferred.
- Understanding of digital payment market in the Southeast Asia.
What you need to do now
- Competitive remuneration package with a strong bonus structure
- Regional exposure
- Work life balance
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email Jessica (EA reg no.:R22107905) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Registration Number: 200609504D, EA License: 07C3924 #1227134