Regional Head of Security Architect
Hays Technology is looking for a Regional Head of Security Architect to help our client to identify solutions and lead against cyber threats.
What you will be doing:
- Develop the security architecture strategy
- Lead architecture design reviews to evaluate security controls and identify opportunities to enhance the security posture.
- Handling of regional coordination and point of contact for any necessary regional incidents.
Who you will be working for:
A reputable MNC in the tech industry delivering solutions across Medical and Life-Science divisions that make a positive contribution to society.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in Leadership / Management experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of consulting skills, with IT Security concepts and strategies, including communication, culture change and performance measurement system design.
- Embrace and lead change effectively and cultivate an environment
- Major security certifications (ex: CISM, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CCSP, CISSP-ISSAP, GPEN, GICSP, GRID, SABSA, CNDA, CRTSA, GDSA etc.).
What you will get in return:
- Working in a meaningful, rewarding and challenging career.
- A competitive salary package + variable bonus.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives.
Please click to apply for this role, we welcome your application! I am a Consultant for Hays Technology, specialising in Cyber Security for Singapore, helping tech professionals develop their careers and ensuring organisations are supported by top talent. My passion for this space stems from building a business on strong principles of customer service and delivery – I thrive on delivering for our clients.
At Hays Technology, we are shaping the future of recruitment. Cyber security skills have never been needed more, and data security and impenetrable protection for operating models are a top priority. We are talking –all the time –to organisations who are relying on the increased automation of their security systems, and the professionals who build them, so whether you are hiring for your team, or looking to take the next step in your cyber career, talk to us today.
Reach out for more information: Denise.email@example.com EA License Number: 07C3924 l Registration Number: R1989322 l Company Registration ID No.: 200609504D