Your new company
My client is a Global Tech Group as well as a leading cloud service provider. With the 30+ years experience in ICT infrastructure products and solutions, they are dedicated to bringing affordable, effective, and reliable cloud and AI services through technological innovation.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Working with customers, sales, representative office professional services, solution architects
and product teams to drive database migrations.
- Conduct database migration discovery workshops with the largest enterprise customers.
- Helping customer design and implement legacy database and application migration from on-premises or other cloud environment.
- Identifying technical solutions to database migration obstacles while ensuring appropriate
resources including training and support are available as required.
Research and identify new opportunities to innovate on behalf of our customers.
What you'll get in return
- 5 years + experience as a solution architect, migration specialist, DBA, Database Engineer, or similar role is required.
- Deep knowledge of more than one relational database – Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- Deep knowledge of NoSQL database – MongoDB, Cassandra.
- Deep knowledge of more than one analytics – Teradata, Netezza, Greenplum.
- Experience with software development methodologies and programming languages such as Java or C#.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a keen sense of
What you need to do now
- Regional Exposure
- Competitive package
- Working with first-tier clients
What you need to do now If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Eva Ma at +65 63030158 or email Eva.email@example.com for a confidential discussion on your career. Hays Registration Number: 200609504D, EA License: 07C3924, Registration ID Number: R1658977 #1216201