Your new company
A global leader in cloud computing and artificial intelligence, providing services in more than 200 countries and regions.
Your new role
The organisation is seeking a Regional Business Operations Manager based in Singapore to cover the South East Asia market. This role is reporting to the business operations lead in China and work closely with regional sales team, collect internal and market information, support sales team to enhance the business operations.
What you'll need to succeed
- Take the responsibility of regional leads generation, management and systematic operation; Regional pipeline management and support regional leaders identify the sales gap and recover plan.
- Analysis business report and industry information, identify business optimization opportunity, drive and build up process to improve E2E efficiency.
- Coordinate internal and external resource, set up regional sales and SA team enablement knowledge base, improve sales and SA team capability.
- Regional reporting system setup, provide efficient reporting for decision making.
What you'll get in return
- 5-12 years experience working within a high-growth, internet or IT company, understanding of cloud compute industry
- Frontend sales experience and sales operation experience are preferred. Exhibits strong analytical skills, good data and business acumen
- Mandarin speaking skill is required as the role reports into Mainland China and will require to work with Chinese stakeholders
- Able to team work with team members across regions under high pressure circumstance
- Motivated self-starter, proactive and action-oriented; Enthusiastic willingness to learn new technologies and space, strong pioneering and innovative spirit
- Data analysis skills to support monitor setup and result measurement. Excel/SQL skills are preferred
What you need to do now
- Working with regional and global stakeholders across functions
- Regional work exposure
- Flexible company culture
- Competitive salary package
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position within Data & AI, please contact Daen Huang at +65 63030158 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on your career. Hays Registration Number: 200609504D, EA License: 07C3924, Registration ID Number: R1658977