Your new company
You will be joining one of the world’s leading manufacturer for ink and pigments that operates in more than 50 countries across the world. They are a global MNC that has their APAC headquarters stationed here in Singapore.
Your new role
The Regional Procurement Manager holds a strategic stand point in the organization and is the bridge between all the other market procurement managers and global procurement. You will be ensuring compliance and supplier performance management in the APAC region. You will be in charge of the end to end procurement process.
What you'll need to succeed
The Regional Procurement Manager will have a proven track record in regional strategic procurement positions with large MNCs. You will have strong analytical skills and good knowledge of procurement processes.
In addition, you will have:
What you'll get in return
- Strong analytical skills – Power BI, Advanced Microsoft Excel, Dashboards
- Strong system skills (SAP)
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to build good relationships across different levels of the company and with external suppliers
- A keen eye for detail and ability to identify and propose initiatives in risk mitigation, cost reduction or cost avoidance.
- A Bachelor degree ideally in Chemical/Chemistry Engineering
In return, you'll be part of an organization that values their employees. You will have a structured career growth and plenty of developmental opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you’re keen on pursuing this exciting opportunity, please call Bernice Lim on +65 6424 0150 or send in your application to Bernice.Lim@hays.com.sg
Registration ID: R21103291 | EA Licence No.: 07C3924 | Company Registration No.: 200609504D
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1216568