Your new company
At Hays, we invest in lifelong partnerships that empower people and businesses to succeed.
The Enterprise Solutions division at Hays was established to better meet your workforce needs and solve the complex problems that you face today, tomorrow and in the future.
Businesses benefit from the full scope of the services and expertise available as ‘one Hays’, bringing together permanent and contingent outsourced solutions, bespoke advisory services and market insights to build a holistic talent strategy designed for a more complex world of work.
Our approach is unique, combining meaningful innovation, the scale of our knowledge and a deep understanding of the world of work. We take the time to understand your unique position and ambition for the future, offering more personalised advice, support and solutions to help you realise your ambitions.
Your new role
We’re always learning, always one step ahead, and always working for your tomorrow.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ownership of the operational end-to-end recruitment services and processes to the client(s)
- Development of strong working relationships between sourcing and supplier enablement teams and client stakeholders/hiring managers; working with the broader RP teams and client stakeholders to manage requisition fulfilment, management of expectations and timelines, enable supplier briefings (internal/external)
- Oversight of effective and efficient sourcing, and coordination of the recruitment process including
- interviews/offers and onboarding (but not necessarily delivering those tasks)
What you'll get in return
- Demonstrated experience in end-to-end recruitment processes
- Knowledge of stakeholder management and how to meet KSMs and SLAs
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail
- Team orientated
- Able to work in a fast-paced and competitive environment
- Able to manage self and time effectively
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency
- Knowledge of current legislation, depending on the activity (interim, contracting, perm, temp)
At Hays you’ll never stand still because we harness your potential. We believe in promoting our people based on merit. With world-class training and mentoring from senior leaders, the possibilities for your career are endless. As a recruitment consultant, you’ll have the opportunity to determine your career path that is aligned with your skills and interests. Achieve and you’ll be fast-tracked into people or business leadership. We have transparent promotion criteria, so you’ll always have a goal to work towards. We provide attractive base salary plus uncapped commission structure.
What you'll get in return
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Jessine Ng at Jessine.email@example.com
What you need to do now
At Hays, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and our community. Hays is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that embraces diversity and strives to be inclusive environment for our people.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.