Your new company
Hays is the world’s leading specialist staffing firm with over 9,000 people and 240 offices across the globe. At Hays Talent Solutions (HTS), a key division of Hays, we manage outsourced recruitment services for an established portfolio of global corporate brands. We do this through a combination of expert recruitment teams, technical service excellence, global and regional market intelligence, unrivalled project methodologies, a deep understanding of all associated recruitment technologies and platforms and a determined focus to deliver the highest levels of customer service.
Your new role
Reporting to: Team Leader/Manager
What you'll need to succeed
- Responsible for the ownership of the operational end-to-end recruitment services and processes to client(s)
- Development of strong working relationships between sourcing and supplier enablement teams and client stakeholders/hiring managers;
- Working with the broader RP teams and client stakeholders to manage requisition fulfilment, management of expectations and timelines, enable supplier briefings (internal/external)
- Oversight of effective and efficient sourcing, and co-ordination of the recruitment process including interviews / offers and onboarding (but not necessarily delivering those tasks)
What you'll get in return
- Demonstrated experience in end to end recruitment processes
- Knowledge of stakeholder management and how to meet KPI's & SLA's
- Excellent written and verbal skills and communicates effectively
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism
- Demonstrates skills as a trusted advisor
- Customer service driven
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast paced and competitive environment
- Able to manage self and time effectively
- Knowledge of current legislation, depending on the activity (interim, contracting, perm, temp)
- Excel and word knowledge
You will be given the tools and resources to develop your expertise in order for you to achieve and enjoy a lasting and rewarding career. As a business that is dedicated to your growth and development you will receive training to help you achieve your long term development goals. You will be rewarded for your dedication and success with a competitive salary and benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Jessine.email@example.com, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and our community. Hays is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that embraces diversity and strives to be inclusive environment for our people.
Registration ID: R1989117
EA License number: 07C3924
Company Registration number: 200609504D #1218308