Your new company
We are the world's leading recruiting experts in recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people. We power the world of work by truly understanding our clients and candidates, locally and globally. We provide deep expertise across a wide spectrum of industries and sectors.
Hays operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments. With almost 100 employees across 15 specialisms, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. Looking after the careers of professionals and directly influencing lives is something most people never have the chance to do. At Hays, you'll do it every day.
We are looking for ambitious individuals to join our growing family. If you are passionate about people, determined to be the best, thrive under pressure and respond proactively and positively to targets, a career at Hays could be for you.
Your new role
As a recruitment consultant for clients and candidates, your responsibilities include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Identifying market opportunities to work with new clients through business development calls or meetings
- Continuously communicate with clients to generate more business
- Generating strong candidate database through multiple attraction methods
- Sourcing for the best candidates for your clients
- Management of client and candidate relationships to build trust and ensure a smooth and successful recruitment process
We welcome professionals from various industries. Key qualities required:
What you'll get in return
- 1-2 years of experience in sales or recruitment
- Exceptional motivation with strong ambition and sales-drive
- Thrive under pressure
- Respond proactively and positively to targets
- Result oriented
- Recruitment background preferred
At Hays you’ll never stand still because we harness your potential. We believe in promoting our people based on merit. With world-class training and mentoring from senior leaders, the possibilities for your career are endless. As a recruitment consultant, you’ll have the opportunity to determine your career path that is aligned with your skills and interests. Achieve and you’ll be fast-tracked into people or business leadership. We have transparent promotion criteria, so you’ll always have a goal to work towards. We provide attractive base salary plus uncapped commission structure.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or email to Jessine Ng at Jessine.firstname.lastname@example.org
At Hays, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and our community. Hays is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that embraces diversity and strives to be inclusive environment for our people.
Registration ID: R1989117
EA License number: 07C3924
Company Registration number: 200609504D #1234802