Quality Engineer in Incoming Activities Inspections
Your new company
Join one of the leading medical devices company today. They are widely recognized for optical precision and innovative technology to enhance patient's quality of life. It is a brand-new role. Company located in the West.
Your new role
• Oversee Incoming Inspection activities
• Establishes and implement inspection methods, sampling plans, quality levels and defect classification.
• Establishes procedures, standard work and forms for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality data.
• Conduct statistical analysis to assess the cost of and determine the responsibility for products or materials that do not meet required standards and specifications.
• Monitor tools and equipment to ensure proper operation and calibration.
• Assists Manufacturing, Engineering and Supplier Quality in the interpretation and dispositioning of non-conforming material.
What you'll need to succeed
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related discipline.
• Minimum 3 years of working experience.
• Knowledge of quality tools, 8D methodology, Control plans etc
What you'll get in return
You will be part of an leading organization who values employees and have a structured career growth with development opportunities. You will also be compensated with attractive remunerations.
What you need to do now
If you're keen on pursuing this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV (word document) to firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] (Registration ID No. R22105664)
EA License No.: 07C3924 #1221645
Healthcare & Medical
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Geraldine Tay, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Singapore