Your new company
The company is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
Your new role
The Enterprise Security Platforms (ESP) team is mainly responsible for developing and engineering the Firm’s core security controls. The team is looking for a highly skilled programmers with experience building applications in Python.
What you'll need to succeed
- Research, develop tech solutions based on communicated requirements and tech design
- Enhance existing ESP security solutions prioritised based on client feedback, issues on PROD, internal discussion etc.
- Create automated testing for the solutions developed.
- Create documentation/support procedures and assist operation/SRE team for operational work.
- Enforce software SLDC in the development circle
What you'll get in return
- More than 5 years of experience in Python programming language; able to write elegant & maintainable code.
- Experience of using open source frameworks for ETL and data analytics, say bonobo, pandas.
- Familiar with test driven development methodology.
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD tools like (GIT, Jenkins, Team City)
- Experienced using relational databases, like MySQL/Postgres/DB2/Sybase/Oracle, Stored Procedures.
- WORK PASS HOLDER NEED NOT APPLY.
What you need to do now
- Be part of a top tier International Bank in Hong Kong
- Career development and top-notch employee opportunities
- Forward-looking environment defined by open communication, collaboration, learning and dedicated career management.
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ or forward your latest resume to Kalpana.firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career, please reach Kalpana Charles at +603 7611 8666 #1212006