What you will be doing
- Sit within the Finance Business Analytics team and be responsible for driving all Finance-related digital transformation and workflow improvement projects.
- To improve the overall data quality and data structure of the Finance backend database and the corresponding data sources/inputs.
- Ensure proper checks and mechanisms are in place to identify data errors (e.g. inaccurate, repeated data) and have a consistent robust review of scripts and data.
- Identify and connect with stakeholders to define the success criteria of projects
- Determine project scopes and align priorities with the stakeholders
- Assess and manage the resources required to achieve the objective of projects
- Plan project milestones, monitor progress and regularly update stakeholders
- Evaluate projects retrospectively and document the lessons learned
- Generalize the use cases and provide synergy regionally
Who you will be working for
Our client is a leading global consumer internet company headquartered out of Singapore. They operate multiple core businesses across digital entertainment, e-commerce, as well as digital payments. What we are looking for: The ideal candidate will come with proven years of project management experience within the domain of finance and accounting. You will possess track record in finance digital transformation projects including managing data workflow, data structure, data quality, and be fluent in SQL.
- Proven Finance/Accounting domain background.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business and/or Information Technology
- 5-10 years relevant working experience; consulting and/or accounting firm experience welcomed
- Expert in project management tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Savvy with data analytics and visualization tools
- Competencies in SQL is a must
- Versatile and results-oriented in a fast pace environment
- Strong analytical thinking and creative problem solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English; any South-East-Asian local languages an added advantage
- Keen sense of ownership, drive, and determination
What you will get in return
Working in the internet industry certainly has its rewards and this role is no exception. Get to work with some of the most talented technologists, plus a great flexible working programme in place with the option to split your time between working from home and working in the office.
Please click to apply for this role, we welcome your application!
At Hays Technology, we are shaping the future of recruitment. The rise of AI and machine learning and the need to drive data integrity, compliance and digital transformation make data analysts some of the most valuable members of an organisation. So, whether you are hiring for your team, or looking to take the next step in your data analytics career, we’ll support you every step of the way, so talk to us today.