Your new company
Your new firm is a leading Technology firm that provides digital solutions for enterprise businesses. Known for their investments into leading and cutting edge technologies, they are expanding with new headcount due to growth and seeking a Project Manager with Agile expertise.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Manage exciting digital projects through the software life cycles from end to end
- Speak to business stakeholders and plan project requirements according to business needs
- Work with vendors and internal developers to ensure the project is delivered according to cost, duration and quality
- Work with other technology team members including business analysts, solution architects and technical services consultants
- Identify any risks and implications to the project, and recommend mitigating measures.
What you'll get in return
- At least 5 years of experience in Project Management for applications
- Experience working with software or application projects, completing end to end cycles
- Strong communication skills to successfully engage business users and manage vendors
- An adaptable mindset to work with new requirements in the fast paced technology space
- A result oriented mindset to achieve project milestones and deliver business goals
You will join an innovative Technology-led business that puts it's people first. This is a great chance for you to improve your project management expertise in the applications space.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an updated copy of your CV, or email Yvonne (EA reg no.: R1762899) at firstname.lastname@example.org. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. Hays Registration Number: 200609504D, EA License: 07C3924 #1219638