Your new company
A fast paced, world renowned technology company that you will be working for includes its focus on retail marketing strategic efforts.
Your new role
- Work cross-functionally and cross-product area to produce best-in-class live/hybrid experiences for APAC Marketers across learning & development programs and internal events like town halls, fireside chats, socials etc.
- Own and develop event project plans with limited guidance. Oversee all aspects of event production for internal events (e.g.: design, AV production, vendor management, logistics, internal communications, registration, catering, security, transportation, evening events, signage, shipping and staffing and event budget)
- rack effectiveness of internal events programs and manage feedback channels, proactively resolving issues and making recommendations that improve internal events + communications strategies.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in event planning and program management. Proficient at interacting with and managing multiple vendors, partners, company executives and a wide range of functional groups.
- Good eye for creative and visual storytelling with strong written and visual communication skills. Able to manage a high volume of emails quickly and professionally; the ability to draft thoughtful event announcements and design event promotional materials efficiently
What you'll get in return
An excellent opportunity awaits you in one of the world's largest tech company, providing the ideal culture for both growth and work-life balance, surrounded by world class facilities.
What you need to do now
Apply now! Send your CV across to Dashini.Raj@hays.com.my, and don’t miss out on this opportunity!
EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D #1229033