Your new company
This Multinational bank is looking for an experienced Project Manager (Compliance) to support their business.
Your new role
The project manager will manage various Compliance projects in order to improve the bank framework and meet evolving business and regulations.
- Prepare project documents & Define and propose TOM
- Stakeholder Management (e.g. UAT Coordination)
- Project Coordination with Compliance and others central teams
- Coordination of administrative milestones (e.g. OMC, SLAs, Regulatory approval)
- Requirements Gathering (eg Drafting of BRD)
- Design efficient tool workflows
- Contribute to digital initiatives
What you'll need to succeed
- Contribute to the Permanent Control framework
What you need to do now
- At least 5 years of experience of which at least 3+ years in project management
- Experience with managing stakeholders across seniority, cultures and geographies
- Experience within Compliance (AML, Transaction Monitoring, KYC, Client Onboarding)
- Ability to proactively and assertively communicate to project stakeholders where required
- Natural empathy skills required in order to be able to communicate, negotiate, and interact with stakeholders
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Juvina at Hays on +65 63030151 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion. Referrals are welcome.
Registration ID No. R1769394 | EA License number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No. 200609504D #1213867 #1223128 #1225325