Your new company
You’ll be working for a banking company who is looking for Technical Project Manager . This will be a 1 year contract role to be based in Singapore.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop a project management scope of work and detailed plan to deliver the required solutions
- Develop project documentation including scope of work, budget, timelines and acceptance criteria
- Provide status reporting to senior management against milestones & budget, including any issues or risks identified
- Engage and drive stakeholders to deliver to the project plan, within scope, on time and to budget
- Identify, mitigate and communicate key assumptions, issues, risks and dependencies to master projects & relevant control and governance committees.
- Document any identified required changes and communicate them to the relevant parties. Facilitate the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders. Ensure internal process, standards and risk compliance (including security, regulatory and audit requirements) are met
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Requirements management
- Stakeholder and communication management
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Pursue opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Work across multiple projects/ initiatives at the same time
- Managing the day-to-day running of the Project and execution against the PMP.
- Mitigating and resolving risks and issues which may impair delivery.
- Ensuring Clarity is up to date including Project static data, status update including key milestones, financials, risks, issues and resource forecasts, and they are tracked & reported to governance forums.
- Ensuring that all submissions to committees are of the right quality and are timely.
- Delivering the Project’s products and processes into BAU.
- Implementing Project closure procedure.
What you'll get in return
- Must be flexible in working during some weekends deployments for overseeing only.
- Must have prior infrastructure management experience.
- Must have network related products knowledge: Cisco switches, routers, firewalls.
- Banking regulation knowledge.
- Preferably from Banking background.
- Scrum methodology is nice to have.
- 10 years of experience in delivering major Infrastructure projects in the Banking industry, including accountability for IT solution delivery
- Stakeholder management experience working with senior level stakeholders to deliver change
- Proven experience with co-ordination of many dependencies and multiple demanding stakeholders in a complex, large-scale deployment environment
- Rigorous approach to management of project delivery methodology
- Proven skills in coordination, staff management and leadership working with vendors and internal teams
- Leadership skills to coach, co-ordinate and grow a successful delivery team
- Strong product knowledge of financial markets instruments and balance sheet products.
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage a diverse and challenging stakeholder community
- Strong technologist, ability to problem solve, self-starter, basic infrastructure knowledge, ability to work under pressure
- Strong project management experience with the ability to work on multiple projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills which lend themselves to team-oriented approach and able to work effectively as part of a team and as an individual
- Strong MS Excel, Microsoft Office/ Project skills
- PMP/CSM Certification Desirable
Great opportunity to work in a multinational bank.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1219753