Project Manager, Change and Transformation (12 months contract)
Your new company
Work in a global financial institution. Fast paced and exciting new project!
Your new role
• Problem analysis and definition
• Co-coordinating activities across the project team
• Identifying and managing project risks and issues
• Managing small to medium sized projects
• Developing project schedules and milestones
• Maintain and publish project documentation
• Managing project implementation and reporting on progress against plan and budget utilization
What you'll need to succeed
• Significant experience working in project / change management
• Previous global markets / regulatory projects background advantageous
• Strong business partnering skills with individuals across the organisation
• Project management experience in Financial Services, especially Investment Banking
• Knowledge of structured project management methods such as PRINCE2 or Microsoft Solutions Framework.
• Knowledge of structured business analysis (e.g. 6 Sigma) techniques.
Native level Japanese needed to communicate with Global partners
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
EA Reg Number: R21103035 EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D #1235381