Your new company
Work in a global leader in banking & finance. Located in Singapore with hybrid workstyle.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- You have 5+ years of Program Management (PMO) and project management (BA/PM) experience in FICC Trading Technology and or regulatory and risk & control space.
- You have strong business acumen and process knowledge within Global Markets Trading and other supporting functions such as Operations, Risk, Finance.
- You have strong understanding in trading stack, regulatory projects, equities product.
• Manage project deliveries independently from start to end with good governance routines.
• You will have opportunity to run projects that deliver strong results for the organization including New Product Enablement, Derivative Central Clearing expansions, Regulatory and Internal Mandates, Technology Improvements, Enterprise Change Transformation projects.
• This includes working with stakeholders to understand the requirements, design solutions, pull together a project plan, chair meetings/minutes, track deliverables/risk/issues, follow up on actions and most importantly bring the team together to deliver a common goal.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
EA Reg Number: R21103035 EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D