Your new company
You’ll be working for a banking company who is looking for a Project Management Lead. This will be a 11-months contract role, to be based in Singapore.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Gathering and prioritizing requirements.
- Working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Guidance and coordination of backlog prioritization against financial guardrails and OKRs (Objectives and Key Results).
- Coordination of quarterly Big Room Planning across multiple hives.
- Financial and procurement management (in Clarity and ePRO).
- Define the project strategy and roadmap.
- Updating relevant systems (e.g. Clarity, JIRA, Confluence) with regards to initiative artefacts as well as other relevant information (e.g. impediments & blockers).
- Work with PO and scrum masters to manage backlog, sprints and relevant agile ceremonies.
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities, possibly including contract (e.g. Master Agreements, procurement Order Forms, SOWs) negotiations and RFPs.
- Keeping a backlog of features / changes.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term initiative updates.
- Track and manage risks / issues (impediments and blockers) as well as relevant mitigating actions.
- Effective Communication - Keep all Parties on Track and Informed, including progress, risks, issues and dependencies where applicable.
- Strong experience in a dynamic project (initiative) management.
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the project lifecycle.
- Highly effective cross-functional team management.
- Proven work experience in project management.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful project throughout its lifecycle.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Project Management Methodology (PMI PMP) of benefit but not mandatory.
- SCRUM and agile of benefit but not mandatory.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What you'll get in return
The company does provide attractive remuneration for their employees. Besides that, you will have the opportunity to be part of a well-known banking company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1213940