Your new company
Join the leading company providing a high level of expertise supporting the different manufacturing industries in Singapore.
Your new role
Your responsibilities are but not limited to:
What you'll need to succeed
- Deliver tender proposal including designing, technical specifications and costing to bid for projects related to application systems and services
- Ensure successful completion of project within targeted datelines and budget
- Provide quality customer service and value engineering
- Ensure subcontractors comply to local regulations and corporate safety and quality standards and regulations to achieve zero incident
In order to ensure your success in this role, you will be highly encouraged to possess the following requirements:
What you'll get in return
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years' experience in site project engineering and execution in Semiconductor related project
- Experience in handling equipment
- Experience in dealing with consultants and government authorities
- Good interpersonal skills, problem-solving and project management skills
This is a rare opportunity to join a rapidly growing company that has a strong vision to empower the future of chemical.
What you need to do now
- Challenging yet fulfilling career in one of the most attractive employers in the business
- Various opportunities to learn and upgrade your skillsets
- Competitive remuneration package and benefits
Should you require any further information, please call Victor Lo on +65 6424 0150 or send in your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Reg Number: R22107621 | EA Licence No.: 07C3924 | Company Registration No.: 200609504D
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.